What is the Women’s Festival?
The Women’s Festivals celebrates the accomplishments and nurtures the dreams of women in an interactive, multi-cultural, and multi-tracked program and expo focusing on the critical areas of women’s lives: Personal, Professional, Philanthropic, and Planet. Our goal is to help facilitate premier gatherings for women’s self-empowerment worldwide. Our efforts have resulted in Women’s Festivals in Arizona, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Shanghai and upcoming events in other global venues!
Where do the proceeds go?
Our net proceeds benefit Michelle Bart’s nonprofit NWCAVE. Michelle was our 2016 Pebble Rebel winner, which automatically makes her this year’s recipients of our net proceeds. We’re proud to fund NWCAVE in their efforts of informing, educating and preventing violence and exploitation against women and children nationally and internationally. Michelle is also one of our volunteer team members this year! Love her! http://womensfestivalnw.org/2016-pebble-rebel-winner/
What is the Mission of the Women's Festivals?
- Further the momentum of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, March 8th
- Address the crucial issues facing women in an interactive, multi-cultural, and entertaining format—providing fertile ground for networking, referrals, and resource sharingBenefit and encourage non-profit organizations specifically concerned with women, e.g., NAWBO, Girls Inc., Future Women CEOs, Women’s Economic Ventures, and the YWCA Clark County
When do vendors set up?
The festival is March 11, 2017 from 9am-5pm.
Vendors may arrive at 8am on day of event and out by 6pm.
Clark College Gaiser Hall
1933 Fort Vancouver Way,
Vancouver, WA 98663-3598
Does the admission include lunch?
Yes! The lunch will be catered and it’s included in your ticket price. Read more on our event page.
Will there be other food at the event?
Where is it?
How many speakers will be there?
We have 5 powerhouse speakers scheduled and will have more speakers for our interactive workshop Round Table Chats.
Read more on the speaker page.
Who do I contact for expo questions?
Contact: Brecia 805-896-3287
How can I volunteer?
How many people typically attend Women's Festival events?
In all, more than 2,000 people have attended and experienced the magic of Women’s Festivals worldwide.
This is the second year of the International Women’s Festival Pacific Northwest, but the Santa Barbara Women’s Festival has approximately 1500 people each year. 20,000 are connected online and continue to collaborate in business, friendship and community throughout the year. Ninety percent of attendees were women between the ages of 25 and 50. We also have a strong student and senior component.
Will there be entertainment?
We are planning on bringing in live music and performances, including a multi-cultural opening and closing circle.
I can't afford the sponsorship packages, can I donate smaller amounts?
Yes, please! There are so many ways to help! We are a group of women that really believe in this event and have donated time and money out of our own pockets to make this a reality. We accept any amount you can afford to cover our costs.
If you would like to purchase a pack of tickets for guests unable to purchase their own, that would be fabulous! Please see the sponsorship packages page to get an idea of how many women you will support with your kind donation.
What are the benefits of becoming a Women's Festival sponsor?
- Brand recognition via social media, web, print, television
- Increased visibility with key buyers and decision makers as 90% of our attendees are women between the ages of 25 and 50
- Connecting your brand and empowerment for women in all arenas of life
- Demonstrated commitment to education, peer learning, and
- Support for our affiliated nonprofit, NWCAVE, funding their cause of informing, educating and preventing violence and exploitation against women and children nationally and internationally
- Connection with the vast network of international Women’s Festivals
- Sponsoring Celebrations for International Women’s Day empowers our attendees, stimulates the local economy, and increases your company’s community goodwill and visibility